St. Louis will allow dogs to dine outdoors with their owners at fine restaurants that make waterless hand sanitizer readily available.
By consumeristcarey June 30, 2007
Tagged With: restaurants
More From Consumerist
- New Yorkers Will Soon Be Able To Dine With Their Dogs At Restaurants With Outdoor Areas
- Brothers Accused Of Dine-And-Dash Spree Through Cleveland’s Finest Restaurants
- Ranch Lovers Rejoice: There’s Now A Restaurant Devoted To The Creamy Condiment
- Would You Pay For A Restaurant Meal When You Make The Reservation?
- Solo Diner Sues Portland Restaurant For $100K Claiming Staff Refused To Serve Her On Valentine’s Day