The five top stories you fawned over the most week, ranked from most fawning to least.
- SuperShuttle Not So Super, Maybe Duper. Who knew a dumb headline like that would be the week’s number one story?
- Bite Taken out of Apple’s Customer Service. Story also contains Steve Jobs’ real email address.
- Verizon Wireless Doesn’t Want Your Money. An astounding, but true tale from beyond. Beyond what? Reason.
- Florida Police Retaliate Against Investigative Journalist. Nobody likes a snitch. Nobody engaging in criminal behavior, that is.
- Verizon D.S.L. = “Does Suck Loads.” We’re sorry, sir, you must’ve been hallucinating that you used to have a faster internet connection with us.