How many times have you thought, “If that shrill woman yapping non-stop next to me at the airport could only hear the devastation her own voice is wreaking, surely she would shut up”? Researchers in Japan are working on a tool to do just that — turn people’s voices against them to compel them to be quiet. Perhaps they’ve been in touch with the Cellphone Jammer guy? [More]
By Mary Beth Quirk March 2, 2012
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash