Last year Spirit Airlines had something called a M.I.L.F. Sale. They played it off as an accident, but I don’t think anyone believed them. Now they’re at it again, this time with an otherwise generic online ad that “accidentally” puts the word “muff” next to the word “diving.” Hmm, maybe that customer service number that really directed callers to a phone sex line wasn’t an accident, either. I bet if you fly Spirit Airlines and ask the flight attendants for some salted nuts, they burst into shameful giggles and run off. [More]
By cwalters February 2, 2010
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash