While some parts of the country continue to struggle, Texas has added over 500,000 jobs during the last five years, making it the overall leader in job growth, according to an analysis of statistics from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. North Dakota, which added about 41,000 jobs over the same period, takes the crown for percentage growth: non-farm employment is up nearly 12% there. [More]
By marcperton July 25, 2011
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash