Oral sex seems less safe in light of news that it could surpass tobacco as the main cause of oral cancer for Americans age 50 and under. Human papilloma virus, known as HPV, can be passed from genitals to mouths, and the presence of the virus can lead to oral cancer. [More]
By Phil Villarreal February 21, 2011
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash