When you list the things you’ll buy and the places you’ll go when you finally strike it rich with a ginormous lottery win, is “paying all my neighbors’ rent” on there? It was for a New Jersey man who just won the $338 million Powerball jackpot last week. At least, he’s promised to cover housing costs for his neighbors for a little while. [More]
By Mary Beth Quirk April 1, 2013
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash