A bank robber in Germany was so angered by inaccuracies given by police and reported in the newspapers that he felt compelled to send them indignant e-mails with his corrections. And while his correspondence might have served to clear up the public record of his robbery, they also led cops right to his doorstep. [More]
By Chris Morran August 19, 2010
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash