We heard whispers of this and now it’s true, it’s really true: McDonald’s will be rolling out their Egg White Delight McMuffin in certain locations on April 22. It’s like the Egg McMuffin, see, but without the yolk. The breakfast sandwich will run you 250 calories (fewer than the regular version’s 300) and features a slice of cheddar and Canadian bacon on a whole grain English muffin. Nom. [TheDailyMeal.com]
want to bite
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash