One of the great myths of car maintenance — that vehicles need oil changes every 3,000 miles — has taken a significant hit now that Jiffy Lube has changed its policy and will no longer recommend oil changes to customers on that schedule. [More]
By Phil Villarreal June 14, 2011
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash