Several years after abandoning its mid-calorie “C2” version of Coke, Coca-Cola has confirmed reports it will be dipping its toes into the not-quite-sugar-free pool again by testing mid-calorie editions of both Sprite and Fanta. [More]
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash