A rumbly tummy can be blamed for many an act of frustration, but please, don’t drive into buildings just because a $0.99 taco is missing from your combo meal. A man in a suburb of Dayton, Ohio did just that, even after regretful employees replaced said taco. [More]
By Mary Beth Quirk May 30, 2012
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash