Where does a plane’s flight crew draw the line between a mere annoyance and someone so distracting they need to be removed from the plane. That’s the question being asked after a family says they were taken off a JetBlue flight because their 2-year-old daughter threw a tantrum while boarding. [More]
By Chris Morran March 9, 2012
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash