You might think you’re pointing a laser up into the sky willy-nilly where it can flash harmlessly, but some of those beams might find their way into the wrong eyes. A JetBlue pilot recently suffered an eye injury when a green laser was pointed directly into the cockpit as the plane headed to JFK Airport. [More]
By Mary Beth Quirk July 17, 2012
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash