We don’t know about you, but the first think we think of when someone says “Chippendales Dancers,” is Chris Farley in nothing but a bow tie, shirt cuffs and spandex pants. And yet, according to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, that isn’t enough to trademark male revue’s signature outfits. [More]
By Chris Morran October 4, 2010
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash