A Maryland RadioShack employee truly went above and beyond the call of bad customer service yesterday when he decided it was perfectly cool to get creative with a customer’s receipt to let her know she’s an “ugly itch” from “ghettohood, usa,” which is apparently in “tattoville, Maryland.” [More]
By Chris Morran March 13, 2012
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash