Candy got quite a surprise when she ordered one product from Sears, and received something that wasn’t what she wanted from another company, on behalf of Sears. The surprises kept on rolling, when she was told that Sears had wiped its hands of her transaction. [More]
By Mary Beth Quirk January 19, 2012
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash