In a rural area in Maryland, reader MrStinkhead came across something that’s not so unusual: a mansion in the middle of a swath of farmland. What makes it unusual is that construction stopped partway through, sometime in 2010, and the building has been left exposed to the elements since. We don’t have any more details than that, which makes it nicely mysterious. [More]
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash