When you leave a job, it’s important to make sure the cash you stashed in your 401(k) follows along. Some are tempted to cash out the account and suffer the penalty, but the savvy choice is to roll it over into a new account. [More]
By Phil Villarreal March 30, 2012
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash