For all the tiny thrills we got when tangling legs with a junior high crush, for all the times we strained to keep our backsides from dropping to the floor while folding ourselves into shapes before thought inconceivable for the human body, we salute you and thank you, Chuck Foley. The inventor of the game Twister — originally called “Pretzel,” has passed away at the age of 82 in Minnesota. [via The Star Tribune]
touching you touching me
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash