Jay says he’s stumbled upon a ludicrous fee at a dance-focused shop. If you try on a pair of shoes but decide not to buy them, you owe the store $20. [More]
By Phil Villarreal December 13, 2010
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash