Consumer Reports has lifted its “don’t buy” warning on the 2010 Lexus GX 460 SUV, after reviewing the results of Toyota’s recall fix. According to CR, that modification solved the emergency handling problem that had been uncovered in earlier tests. So, if you’re in the market for a big, $60K luxury SUV, you can go ahead and add this one to your list. [More]
By marcperton May 7, 2010
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash