As of yesterday’s 3-2 SEC ruling, the little guy just got a little more power in the boardroom. When shareholders want to nominate people to the board, the company now has to include those names on the regular ballots passed out to everyone before the annual meeting, even if the company doesn’t like them. [More]
By Ben Popken August 26, 2010
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash