Consumerist readers know that liquidation sales at big-box stores usually offer nothing but large, rude crowds and crappy deals. An anonymous Ultimate Electronics employee who is also a longtime reader wrote in to offer some tips for shoppers who want to check out the sale. Those tips are really more of a rant about what it’s like to work in a store that’s being liquidated. [More]
By Laura Northrup February 25, 2011
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash