Online shopping giant Amazon.com is the subject of a new class-action lawsuit alleging that the e-tailer uses an Internet Explorer work-around to trick the browser into thinking the site is “more privacy-protective than it actually is” and then collecting users’ personal info without permission. [More]
By Chris Morran March 4, 2011
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash