The goodhearted folks at the American Academy of Pediatrics have revised their 2002 recommendations for how long children should remain in rear-facing car seats. You can probably guess they didn’t shorten that amount of time. [More]
By Chris Morran March 21, 2011
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash