It’s one of the oldest dirty tricks in the books. You get people to go to your store by putting up a “closed” sign outside your competitor. And it’s a lesson allegedly learned by the folks at a mall in Queens, NY, where they’ve been caught putting official “no parking” signs on metered parking spots on surrounding public streets in an apparent move to get drivers into their parking garage. [More]
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash