- Jimmy John’s Veggie Sub Is More Of A Sad Wilted Lettuce Thing
- Wells Fargo Sends Crew To Foreclose On Home That Doesn’t Even Have A Mortgage, Shrugs
- Dad Claims Six Flags Halloween Character Went Too Far By Bursting From Portable Toilet & Chasing Daughter
- Restaurant Owner Gets Revenge On A Customer With A Fake Sex Site Profile, Hooks Up With Libel Conviction
- Should Your Landlord Be Able To Decide If Your Significant Other Can Stay The Night?
- Judge Tells Family Too Bad, So Sad: Your $80M In Rare Coins Belong To The Government
- Potty Training Your Kids At The Restaurant Table Might Possibly Upset Nearby Diners
- Family Booted From Flight, Claim American Airlines Didn’t Want Son With Down Syndrome In First Class
- Wells Fargo Fires Customer Service Rep For Using Cardboard Dime At Laundromat 50 Years Ago
- Comcast Balks At Refunding $6,300 To Customer Who Forgot Decimal Point
– We Cosigned Our Unemployed Son’s Student Loans. Now We’re Screwed
– My Dry Cleaner Thinks My Last Name Is ‘Asshole’
– I Used To Work At GameStop, Now I’m Never Shopping There Again
– The Secretly Awesome Design Of The Ordinary Tic-Tac Box
– If Chipotle Is Going To Round Numbers On Your Bill, It Should Only Round Down — From Now On
‣ Is It Sweet Or Creepy To Get A Discount For Having The Best Butt In The Restaurant?
‣ Holiday Inn Sends Me Wrong Receipt, Reveals How Much Of A Discount It Gives To Travelocity
‣ How The Stupid Shipping Gang Sends A Bottle Of White-Out
‣ Memo To U.S. Airways Employees: The Coast Guard Is Part Of The Military
‣ Good Morning! It’s OnTrac With Your Amazon Package Wakeup Call
Why Would The Victim’s Insurance Company Defend The Other Driver In A Fatal Car Accident?
I Didn’t Buy A Ticket To An R-Rated Movie So I Could Entertain Your Toddler
Handy Video Explains Exactly How To Opt Out Of Olive Garden’s Invasive Unlimited Breadsticks Program
Why Is Dealership Checking My Credit When I’m Paying In Full?
Is It Okay For Store Owners To Call Out Bad Customers By Listing Names On Public Wall Of Shame?
• Walmart Oil Change Turns Into $3,000 Disaster And I Can’t Even Get Store To Call Me Back
• This E-Mail Basically Sums Up Why JCPenney May Be On Borrowed Time
• Man Buys All 650 Foreclosed Properties In One County For $4.8 Million In Back Taxes
• Would You Turn Down Game Show Winnings Just Because Of The Taxes Involved?
• Citi Has Some Very Strange Ideas On How I Plan To Spend My Extra Cash Points
• Squatters File Bankruptcy To Keep Homeowners Out Of Their Own House
• Less Than 24 Hours Into The Olympics And NBC Has Already Ticked People Off
• Vacation Condo Charges Me For Causing Internet Outage, But It Wasn’t Me
• Wendy’s Says Pro Chick Fil-A Sign Is Fake, Except It’s Not
• Dear Customers: Stop Making My Call-Center Employees Cry
• TSA Flags Man With World’s Largest Penis For Additional Crotch Screening
• Disabled Vet Says United Employees Kicked His Service Dog, Asked Him If He Was Retarded
• No, Best Buy Employee, I Won’t Come To Your House To Get My Stolen Racy Photos Back
• Who The &^#* Does This Restaurant Customer Think He Is?
• Homeowner Pulls Gun To Stop New Electric Meter From Being Installed
- Niagara Falls’ Plan To Lure Young People With Student Loan Payoffs Is Working Splendidly
- T-Mobile Store Rampage Caught On Video For Everyone To Enjoy
- Amazon Makes Sure Sharpie Shipment Arrives Very, Very, Very Safely
- Botched House Construction Forces Couple To Tear Down $150K Worth Of Building To Make Room For A Pool
- Alaskans Cruelly Denied Of A Taco Bell Rewarded With Truck Flown In Carrying 10,000 Doritos Locos Tacos
Happy impending holiday! We at Consumerist HQ are taking the next two days off to eat inadvisable things, because fireworks are illegal in the jurisdictions where 75% of our staffers live, and we have to have fun somehow. So “somehow” involves bacon. Anyway, that made us think: what are your favorite summer foods, either at home or for sharing at picnics and other gatherings? Feel free to swap recipes in this open thread, or just discuss anything else that’s on your mind.
- European Court Says Getting Sick On Vacation Means You Get A Do-Over
- 6 Retail Customers Who Give The Rest Of Us A Bad Name
- Landlord In Trouble For Somehow Dividing 3 Apartments Into 44 Units
- Waitress Says She Was Fired For Balking At Skimpy New Outfits
- Woman Refunded Half Her Airfare After Being Forced To Sit Next To A Corpse For 10 Hours
- Ballet Gym Goes All Black Swan On Blogger, Threatens To Call Police After Innocuous Comment
- Who Is Really Making Money When We Don’t Buy The Music We Listen To?
- 5 Tips From A Delta Reservation Agent
- Ann Taylor Tells Blind Woman Her Guide Dog Isn’t Allowed In The Store
- Debt Collectors Now Going After Former Hollywood Video Employees
- Newegg: Installing Linux On Your Computer Is Basically The Same As Breaking It
- Just How Fake Is HGTV’s House Hunters?
- Newegg: No, We’ll Totally Take Returns After You Install Linux
- Father Stuck With Dead Son’s Student Loans But No One Will Tell Him How Much He Owes
- People Of Nunavut Tired Of Paying $30 For Coffee, $65/lb. For Chicken
- Woman Hires Family To Liven Up For-Sale Home, Now She Can’t Enter Her Own Property
- Grandfather Says Barnes & Noble Kicked Him Out For Shopping Alone In Children’s Section
- Doritos Locos Tacos Are Apparently The Most Successful Thing Ever
- This Is Why You Should Photograph Your Rental Car
- Not Everyone Is Amused By ASUS’ Ogling Of Booth Model’s Butt
- Taco Bell, Where ‘Mountain Dew A.M.’ Is A Breakfast Drink
- Neighbors Resort To Prank-Playing In Attempt To Drive Out Squatter
- Million-Miler Sues United For Being Downgraded To Second-Tier Status
- Waiter Scores $5,000 Tip On $26.95 Bill
- Pole Vaulter: Delta Airlines Robbed Me Of My Title By Losing My Poles
- Woman Returns Lost iPhone, Is Rewarded With Beating
- Fraudulent eBay Buyer Leaves You Minus $1000 And A MacBook Pro
- Couple Faces $700 Tab For Listing Copy Of Rosetta Stone They Didn’t Know Was Pirated
- Popeyes Customer With Service Dog & Popeyes Manager Tell Two Completely Different Tales
- Should An Airline Be Allowed To Say Your Shirt Is Too Offensive?
- American Airlines Regrets That Whole Lifetime First Class Pass Thing
- Woman Spends Night In Jail For Picking Up Prescription Refill
- Small Brewer Says Budweiser Is Bullying Him About Old Kegs
- Wells Fargo Fires Woman After Finding Out She Shoplifted 40 Years Ago
- Amazon Says It Will Never Compensate Us For Or Assist With Problems In Any Future Deliveries