If you’ve been hoarding packs of expired Polaroid film while waiting, not very patiently, for the day when you could once more buy new versions, it’s time to open the fridge. The Impossible Project, the team of diehard instant-film lovers that vowed to bring the format back to life, starts selling new film today. [More]
By marcperton March 25, 2010
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash