Medical marijuana is legal in 16 states and will reportedly account for nearly $2 billion in sales this year. And even though marijuana growers use any number of major brand-name plant products on their crops, the big companies have shied away from acknowledging this fact… and they certainly don’t openly market to them. But the CEO of Scotts Miracle-Gro wants to change that. [More]
By Chris Morran June 14, 2011
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash