Beef, chicken, onions, bell peppers, string beans: those are the ingredients that you should find in a two-person frozen meal. What isn’t a tasty and nutritious ingredient in a P.F. Chang’s frozen meal are metal shards, and a few tons of frozen meals have been recalled on the off chance some metal pieces on the assembly line might have ended up inside the meal packaging. [More]
Not long ago, we shared with you the information that IKEA product names are pretty much meaningless, even in Swedish. That shouldn’t surprise anyone. But can you tell the difference between an IKEA product name and a death metal band? Time to find out. [IKEA Or Death]
Update: Dancing Deer apologized.
Well, this is gross: Now included with your bag of Walmart’s “Great Value” house brand chicken breasts…a steel hex nut off of a very large bolt. We’ve heard of getting a prize in a box of cracker jacks, but this is ridiculous. Our tipster assures us:
No word if the nut also comes in BBQ flavor.
The chicken’s owner has informed the USDA, but has not heard back. Ew. Just, ew. More photos inside.—MEGHANN MARCO
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash