As someone who has previously lived on a street with a name that looks like an error, I understand some of the pain felt by Consumerist reader Drew, who had to correct the address on his Best Buy delivery several times — and still ended up having his new TV shipped to the wrong address. [More]
By Chris Morran August 1, 2012
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash