While some people who shop on Amazon are only looking for items sold — or at least fulfilled — by Amazon, lots of you are also buying things from the many, many third-party sellers who use the site as an online storefront. And these sellers are getting increasingly savvy about having a price that will position their item in a space ideal for bargain-hunting shoppers. [More]
By Chris Morran September 5, 2012
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash