When a Home Depot associate promised Rose M. and her husband that the items they needed on a deadline would arrive on time, they were worried that their project would be left in limbo if those pieces failed to appear. So when the store didn’t, in fact, have their items, they were bummed. But just temporarily! [More]
By Mary Beth Quirk February 7, 2011
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash