Yesterday, we brought you the story of a man in Pennsylvania who was told by Bank of America that he would need to travel all the way to Texas just so he could close out his recently deceased mother’s account at Bank of America. Well, after someone at BofA spotted the story on Consumerist, the reader received not one, but two (2) positive responses from the bank. [More]
By Chris Morran September 16, 2010
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash