Homeowners associations are supposed to represent the interests and desires of, well… homeowners. But the members of one HOA in Pennsylvania apparently have something against people putting up colored Christmas lights outside their home — and are wiling to reinterpret the math of their own survey to keep their neighborhood’s exteriors homogenous. [More]
By Chris Morran December 2, 2011
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash