We wrote a few weeks ago about a lucky flea market find, when a woman scored a Renoir painting for only $7 (although at the time it was also reported to be $60, but either way, cheap) but it turns out the painting may in fact have been stolen over 60 years ago. The Baltimore Museum of Art believes the rare artwork was boosted while it was on loan from one of the museum’s honored donors. [More]
By Mary Beth Quirk September 28, 2012
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash