This little ditty lampoons the whole dirt-cheap flight industry that attracts flyers with super low fares and then adds on fee after fee. It’s sung by the British comedy singing group Fascinating AÃ¯da in the style of an Irish folk song and is clearly a dig at Ryan Air. It’s also pretty amusing, and true. [More]
By Ben Popken September 6, 2011
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash