Perhaps Facebook isn’t here to stay — at least based on the reactions of half of the country toward the seemingly super pervasive social network. About 50% of Americans think Facebook is just a passing fad, according to a new poll. It follows, then, in the build-up to its initial public stock offering, that half also say its expected asking price is too high. [More]
By Mary Beth Quirk May 15, 2012
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash