If the ongoing battle between online retail giant Amazon and individual states has taught us anything, it’s that there’s a lot of money to be made from e-sales taxes. And since we as customers aren’t so great when it comes to paying those on our own, states across the country are ramping up efforts to have those taxes levied by the retailers themselves. [More]
By Mary Beth Quirk July 9, 2012
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash