Yesterday, we enthralled and horrified the Internet with a reader’s photo of a pork roast molded in the form of a piglet. If you’re looking for a more traditional meta-meat for your Thanksgiving feast, we’ve learned that the same company also produces a turkey breast molded in the shape of a whole turkey. [More]
By Laura Northrup November 11, 2011
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash