Imagine going to the doctor for a severe migraine and ending up with your right arm amputated. That’s what happened to Diana Levine when her doctor injected her with Phenergan, it seeped out of the vein into an artery, and gave her gangrene.
Thanks for participating in our comments beta test. While we review your feedback, you can stay connected and share tips. Please take this survey to share what we're doing well, what needs work, and what you'd like to see!
Founded in 2005, Consumerist is an independent source of consumer news and information published by Consumer Media LLC, a not-for-profit subsidiary of Consumer Reports.