Seven years ago Chilean newspaper La Tercera made the mistake of printing a recipe for churros that ended up resulting in explosions of hot oil, injuring 13 readers. The case has finally been resolved by the country’s supreme court, which ruled that the paper must compensate the victims. [More]
By Mary Beth Quirk December 29, 2011
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash