Wouldn’t it be completely crazy to put five dads and five babies in a house for five whole days? asked Huggies in a recent ad campaign. No, it wouldn’t, complained dads (and moms) around the country, because believe it or not — dads are quite capable of parenting, much less putting on a diaper. Those “Dad Test” ads are now going away. [More]
By Mary Beth Quirk March 16, 2012
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash