Giovanni and his wife bought a counter from Home Depot, but caught a nasty surprise when he called to check on the order. Suddenly he was told he had to cover a minimum order and he’d have to pay hundreds more than the agreed upon price. Now kitchenless in New York, he writes:
A routine radon test revealed a surprise in Lynn Sugarman’s kitchen a few years ago. Usually, radon is found in your basement ( underground deposits of uranium decay and produce the gas) — but when the radon specialist inspected Dr. Sugarman’s house –he found radon in her kitchen.