If common decency was as common as it should be, people wouldn’t be going around robbing each other in the first place. But there’s at least enough good human feelings floating in the air to give thieves pause after mugging a man at gunpoint and ask the victim if he had a way to get home. [More]
By Mary Beth Quirk August 29, 2012
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash