Reader Devotee would like to purchase a computer from Lenovo. A laptop, specifically, for his son. But Lenovo doesn’t want to sell him a computer. After confirming the purchase and authorizing the purchase with his credit card company twice, the order just got canceled. Did they run out of stock of this particular computer? Was his purchase flagged for fraud? Did he just catch them on a bad day? They won’t say, and he can’t get in touch with anyone who can tell him. Update: Lenovo has successfully sold Devotee a computer. [More]
By Laura Northrup June 5, 2012
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash