It doesn’t matter that Steven is looking right at the sophisticated navigation system/stereo that came with his 2010 Jeep. It doesn’t matter that the technicians at the Jeep dealership can see the system with their very own eyes. It’s not there. Chrysler’s records, based on his VIN, say that he doesn’t have it, and they won’t give him the upgrade disc needed to make it sync with his iPhone. You can’t upgrade something that isn’t there. [More]
By Laura Northrup December 29, 2011
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash