Anthropologists from the future were amazed to find perfectly preserved in a chunk of ice a carton of “ice cream” offering amazing clues to the secrets of a long-lost civilization. Apparently it was one where people who started out as countercultural antimaterialist icons could years later be used to market the products of multinational conglomerate, the all-powerful and feared “Unilever.” Such wonders to behold! [More]
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash