With construction set to shut down I-405 in L.A. this weekend, area residents are crying “Carmageddon,” with some saying what should be a 20 minute trip will take them hou,rs while the highway is closed. So, in an effort to give at least a few folks an option of skipping over this entire mess, JetBlue offered $4 roundtrip flights between Long Beach and Burbank, less than 40 miles away. [More]
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Where Did The Target Prescription Bottles Everyone Loves So Much Come From, Anyway?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- 16 Companies That Started Out Life With A Different Name
- Walmart Worker Turns Herself In To Police After Accepting $1,000 In Movie Prop Cash